NFF19 TICKET PRICES AND POLICIES
For more information on our Pass and Package sales, please click HERE
2014 Ticket Prices:
$10.00: Family Film Tickets
$15.00: General Screening
$25.00: Morning Coffee With…®
$25.00: Opening Day/Centerpiece/Closing/Spotlight Film
$30.00: Opening Night Film
$35.00: In Their Shoes…® With Chris Matthews
$60.00: All-Star Comedy Roundtable Presented by Ben Stiller
$100.00: Late Night Storytelling
$200.00: Screenwriters Tribute
ACK DISCOUNT – FOR NANTUCKET YEAR-ROUND RESIDENTS
Nantucket Film Festival will once again be offering year-round Nantucket residents the ACK Discount of nearly 50% off our ticket prices.
Discount Tickets may only be purchased in person, and you must present a valid Nantucket issued driver’s license. No discount available for $10.00 tickets. Passes and Packages do not qualify for this discount.
PLEASE NOTE: No retroactive discounts will be given to residents who purchased online or by phone.
$1.00 p/ticket for purchases IN PERSON (Greenhound/NFF Box Office).
$3.00 p/ticket for purchases ONLINE or BY PHONE.
$5.00 p/handling fee for ALL PACKAGES.
The 2014 Online Film Guide, Festival Schedule, and Tickets are available May 2014.
To purchase individual tickets online, please select the screening or event you wish to attend through our Online Film Guide.
There will be limited will call (ticket pick-up) available at the Film Festival Box Office/Headquarters and at the Dreamland Theatre ONLY.
Buy In Person – 2014 Headquarters & Box Office:
NFF Headquarters & Box Office opens on Wednesday, June 18
NYC BOX OFFICE
416 W 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
Open Daily: May 22- June 30, Noon – 8pm
10 Washington Street
Nantucket, MA 02554
Hours of operation:
June 18-21: TBA
June 22-28: 8:30am – 6:00pm
June 27: 8:30am - 6:30pm
June 29: 8:30am – 3:00pm
During the Festival, each venue Box Office location will be open approximately 30 minutes prior to the first ticketed event of the day.
2014 Ticketing Policies:
To guarantee admission, all Ticket and Pass Holders MUST be present in line at the venue 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
Pass Holder Admission / Access
Priority access for all eligible Pass Holders expires 15 minutes prior to start of screening or event. At that time, all Pass Holders will be asked to join the ticket holder line.
Screenings and events that have no more advance tickets available will be listed as RUSH. Rush Ticket lines will form approximately 45 minutes prior to scheduled event times at the venue. Admission will begin approximately 10 minutes before program start time based on availability.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a one (1) Rush Ticket limit per person. Rush ticket Sales are CASH ONLY; Admission is not guaranteed.
Same Day Sales
Same Day ticket sales during the Festival are available at Greenhound and Dreamland box office locations based on screening or event availability. Advance ticket sales (online, phone) are discontinued approximately 30 minutes prior to a program start time. If advance tickets are not available, we encourage you to wait in the Rush line.
You may purchase up to 4 tickets per individual screening/event, per order.
No Refunds. No Exchanges.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any ticketing questions you may have.
Booking Films With Your Package:
If at any point you can encounter problems with your account and can not book your seats please feel free to call Ticket Central at (212) 279-4200 between noon – 8PM and one of our friendly phone representatives will gladly assist you.
1. In order to book your tickets please sign into your account. You can login in by using the login box at the left side of this page, or by using the button at the top of the page.
2. After logging in you will notice that at the top of the page your name will appear near the picture of the shopping cart . If your name does not appear please try logging in again.
3. After successfully logging in you can navigate the site and explore the film pages. Once you decide to make a booking please click on the “Buy” button next to your desired film time.
4. Select the number of seats you would like in the box that corresponds to your package type. If you would like to buy additonal tickets beyond what is included in your package please select the number of seats you would like in the corresponding drop-down menu.
5. Continue on to finalize the transaction by selecting that your tickets will be held at “Will Call”, and then checkout.
6. You are all finished! A confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address soon after your transaction. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your booking you can call Ticket Central at (212) 279-4200 between noon – 8PM, daily. Thank you for supporting the festival!